Sir is away..has been for a week and not due back for another and I miss him so very much.....
I miss that look with a slight smile and raised eyebrow that promises me so much and makes me catch my breath in wonder......
I desire his breath on my skin, his words in my ear....
I want his hands squeezing my flesh cruelly to be replaced with floggers and paddles raising the heat of my skin until I am cherry red and scored with his scratches and marks...
I need his hand on my throat, over my face controlling my very breath and allowing me only what he wishes to give.....
I yearn for him to fill me any way he wishes, his cock so far down my throat, a hand in my greedy pussy, a fisting, a plug in my ass....
I crave him fucking me hard as he holds me, a hand on my throat, occasionally making me whimper and he draws his nails stinging across my skin.....
I dream of being curled up with him stroking me, telling me how good I have been, how proud he is of his little sub, of him wrapping me up in his arms keeping me safe, wanted, loved and most of all HIS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment