Friday, 6 April 2012

His

I laid on my back, trying to keep as still as possible as Sir stroked my soft skin, trembling with anticipation I tried to keep my breathing calm as he drew his nails across my tummy and then my breasts...
He then brought forth from me gasps and moans as he mercilessly grabbed my breast and squeezed to then torment the nipple with twists and tweaks, he then alternated between the two until he had me writhing on the bed wanting more...

He then slid a hand behind my head and grabbed my hair hard making me arch my back upwards and exposing my throat..his other hand was then on my throat to control how much breath I was allowed..I felt myself heaten more and become even more moist as my pulse beat against his fingers. He then clamped his hand over my nose and mouth as he controlled me utterly the only breath I had was what he was allowing me and it was the only air I wanted..

Eventually he moved his hand and slowly worked it down my neck and around my breasts..using fingers and nails to elicit yet more from me, until in one fluid motion he used my hair to lift me up then pull my mouth onto his waiting stiffened cock..where yet again I had my breathing controlled as he filled my throat, pushing past those old gag reflexes and almost bringing me to orgasm from my lack of breath and his fingers cruelly holding my hair...

Finally I was brought up and told to straddle him..he then held me as he plunged himself deep within me and I orgasmed right away I felt as if i had been denied for days not just hours..then with a hand on my throat and one on my hip I was held in place as Sir fucked me at his pace..I lost count of how many times he brought me over the edge and as I floated with him holding me he finally came with me too.

Shnuggles and strokes afterwards as we calmed down and left that amazing plateau behind for another time. In his arms, in his care I was shown again how much I am His, how I would be no others ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment