Ok this was probably apparent to all but only just really hit me today whilst my brain was rambling...
I am so comfortable being sub to K and to challenge my limits and to lose control because he is strong enough to deal with it, because with him I have found someone I can trust to let it all go in front of and know he will be there on the other side!
To know that when we come down from that place that is so full of something so special so full of everything, that place where I can float and take and serve that we can nestle in each others arms and soothe and stroke each other and know we have been there together and will be together for long after.
More is sleeting through my brain and as I try to grasp the thoughts they slip away faster than blinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment